Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after getting laid off last June today is going to be the first day back. I hope I remember how everything goes together :laugh: I'm sure it will be OK. Just some Golf work for the first few week's.

· Registered
1,511 Posts
Well after getting laid off last June today is going to be the first day back. I hope I remember how everything goes together :laugh: I'm sure it will be OK. Just some Golf work for the first few week's.
Welcome back. I'm sure it sucked being off since June. Not much has changed since last year. Heads still pop up and water comes out. It's hard to forget.

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome back. I'm sure it sucked being off since June. Not much has changed since last year. Heads still pop up and water comes out. It's hard to forget.
It was nice for the first few weeks being laid off, seeing how I hadn't had a summer off in 18 years. But then the bills stated to pile up and had to sell a few of the toys. I just hope we are able to stay busy this year. We doing Golf Course work right now but I know that wont last to long. I hope people start to spend some money this year.

· Registered
14,778 Posts
Thanks to Jimbo, we need another couple of toys.
i gave russ a pro 48 (similar to the station master) and would like to see you guys wait5 on buying a locator , you can use mine till i need it. all that i see you needing is a TDR under $300.00 and a DM20 multimeter $30.

i don't see you having to hock the airstream cowboy...

mike i need some advice on an electrical configuration issue prolly later this week, it's right up your alley.

· Registered
24,084 Posts
This was a different site where we're locating for drainage work. We found all the valves (buried under tons of mulch) except one. If we'd had a TDR, it would have been a slam dunk. We'll go out to the RM site on Thurs. and use your locator to find our last missing valve.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.