1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Backhoe Tricks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Canon Landscaping, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Canon Landscaping

Canon Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

2. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

that's ok. some posted a video a year or two ago, of a felbh crawling down off of a rail car!!!!! that was impressive..!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Canon Landscaping

4. Canon Landscaping

5. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

On the last one, that dude looks like he's trying for a Darwin award...:laugh:

6. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I took the time to watch them........dito on the Darwin. That 500 Deere looked like alot of sheer, raw power........would like to be the operator on that rig for a day or so.

7. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

that second one is cool, they really need one of those D8s in there to scrape the mud off and get down to hard dirt. I always like pulling out stuck trucks, its fun..haha, except the time a rollback dumpster truck nearly sent me through a garage in a 943...the first ones cool too, the booms on those JCB must really be heavy, and the third one just looks like some kids got a John Deere key and started playing around, im suprise they could even figure out how to get the bucket off.