1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Backpack Blowers ......U Pick

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turf Dawg, May 23, 2010.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I just got a new Echo 770 so one of my old ones needs to go.
    One is a Redmax EB7001 [non strato] and has been a very reliable blower. It is a little dirty, the lower tube has a split where it connects to the middle pipe [stays on though] and one of the air filter bolts broke when I checked the filter the other day. If I make it to the dealer I'll get a bolt because it needs one anyway. I'll take 175 for this one.
    The other is a Stihl BR600. This one is a little dirty also and the right strap has some foam showing. I did have to replace the coil on this one before. I'll take 225 for this one.
    Both of these blowers start on one or two pulls 99% of the time and run great. The Redmax is a tube mounted throttle also. I would rather sell to someone locally.

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Can i please get a picture of the br600 i may be seriously interested?

3. Turf Dawg

I am going to try to sell locally first so I do not have to worry about shipping.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm very interested in the 7001. I'd be willing to send a check plus payment for shipment by the end of the week. I understand you want to sell locally first, but please put me on the list.

5. Turf Dawg

Come by and try one out. Bump

6. Turf Dawg

Any of you people in the area want to try one out just PM me, I'll be working all weekend.