• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Backwindow Lettering

OrangeToys

LawnSite Bronze Member
So I have talked to a few people localy in landscaping that say lettering up your truck is well worth the money. So I started pricing do get my rear window done and I have to estimates so far one is $50 and the other is $65. Are those good prices for 1-2 color? And what do you think they should say?

Post your pics too if you don't mind so I can get some ideas and plus just to show off a little.

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Why not get your tailgate done instead?

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
I agree, get the tailgate done. Back window looks cheesy IMO.

50-65 sounds pretty good for a tailgate. Get your company name/phone number and logo, if there is room you can put in a short bulleted list of services offered.

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
The tailgate on our '08 is very similar to Redmaxman's, as the oval is in the middle we went with logo/name/number on the left and a short list of services on the right.

OP
OrangeToys

OrangeToys

LawnSite Bronze Member
so besides one guy saying it looks cheesy, what are the rest you saying no for?

I really was just doing the window because if I ever had to take it off there wouldn't be an outline on the window like there would be on paint, but ill consider the tailgate. but wouldn't it be harder to see when driving with a trailer?

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Your not going to be able to see it all that good from the window while pulling the trailer any ways, I just think that the tailgate is cleaner looking over the window.

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
so besides one guy saying it looks cheesy, what are the rest you saying no for?
Because it looks cheesy and blocks your vision. What do I know, I'm arrogant right?

I really was just doing the window because if I ever had to take it off there wouldn't be an outline on the window like there would be on paint, but ill consider the tailgate. but wouldn't it be harder to see when driving with a trailer?
That's a valid concern, I guess it depends on the color of your vehicle and how long it sits in the sun. I would never do the window though.

Get a sign made up for the rear of your trailer gate:)

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
You could always repaint your tailgate if you hand to or just get some magnets.