Bad Boy Mowers 2012 Lineup

douglee25

LawnSite Senior Member
I finally saw that Bad Boy updated their web site for the 2012 mowers.

It looks like they have three different levels of the Outlaw series mowers now. One of them appears to have taken the place of the old Pup series mower.

They also have foot operated deck height adjustment this year.

I do not see the stander that people posted pictures from the convention. Is that not being released this year?

Doug

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Bad boy hasn't been mentioned for a while on here. I almost forgot they existed. I totally forgot about that stander. Thanks for reminding me!
Posted via Mobile Device

retrodog

LawnSite Silver Member
Still havent released all the info on the stander yet, on my order sheets its on there, just no pricing yet. I will post as soon as I hear something. If I know them, they want to make sure its perfect before release... The new Outlaw XP drive system is really smooth, I was shocked at the difference! I should be getting my first truckload this week for the year, and I will take plenty of pics. I ordered my demo with the new front wheel brakes and the grammer seat. I am hoping the brake system will help people make perfect stripes....

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Still havent released all the info on the stander yet, on my order sheets its on there, just no pricing yet. I will post as soon as I hear something. If I know them, they want to make sure its perfect before release... The new Outlaw XP drive system is really smooth, I was shocked at the difference! I should be getting my first truckload this week for the year, and I will take plenty of pics. I ordered my demo with the new front wheel brakes and the grammer seat. I am hoping the brake system will help people make perfect stripes....

Are the front brakes , the TedBrakes? What do you mean, help people make perfect stripes?

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
It's the deal where you can lock the front wheels to go straight, not to make you stop. I know some 21 swivel wheel mowers had them. Hated it myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
It's the deal where you can lock the front wheels to go straight, not to make you stop. I know some 21 swivel wheel mowers had them. Hated it myself.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh yea, that's right. Thanks Jim, I forgot all about those. I remember reading about them in the thread about the expo/new products, but totally forgot about it.

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
There's always so many new things its hard to remember them all. Manufacture change stuff yearly it seems. I would try them if I had dealer close by, but it seems no one wants to sell them. I've been trying to demo one from theoctogon a member on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Well, if you do, I hope you post a review and some good pics. I'd be very interested in hearing what you experienced. I always prefer to hear from guys who aren't in the business of selling equipment when it comes to reviews.