• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Bad Boy Mowers

wrestlingcoach

LawnSite Senior Member
ANY BODY USED THE ZTR MOWERS FROM BAD BOY??

PRICE IS ALOT CHEAPER

germann

LawnSite Senior Member
Obviously people like them. Take a look at my thread "I would never buy a bad boy." I've never had so many responses. If they are good probably depends what you plan to use it for.

Meg-Mo

Inactive
We have used them since Aug and put on 250 hr on 2 mowers. One a 60' the other a 72". We were running other 61" Z. The BAD BOY are some where around 25% more productive. We do run the MEG MO blades on the BAD BOY and that helps. We do trade shows and take the BAD BOY mower along and have sold 3 of them when they are not for sale. The people just wont take no for a answer. Will have to buy a few more before spring. Still have 6 more shows to do. Just quoted 75 acres to mow may need a few more BAD BOYs.

bayoulawn

LawnSite Member
I have the 52" Bad Boy and am very pleased with it.
Next mower will also be a Bad Boy.

Great mower and great people.

65hoss

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by gogetter
I never have a clue what the helll you're talking about with your posts!!!! What gives?!?!?!?! Just trolling LawnSite or what?!?!
He came over here after L&L changed its format. If any of you ever visited there you would know most of those posts were completely stupid. He just came over here to act the same way.