• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Bagger for a J.D.

OBRYANMAINT

LawnSite Senior Member
i have one thats on a gs45 i will sell you for a discount

i bought it new with the mower and never really used it i am in ohio
dougo@realvision.net
330-686-2850

tlcgrounds

LawnSite Member
I have a gs45 I bought the catcher separate. I got raped when I paid over $400.00 for it I'll sell it for $200.00

Hey, I have the same mower with a grass packer catcher (plastic). I have a problem with leaf blow out. I'm not sure if it's the bagger itself or if its the mower deck setup or what. If you have this problem, please post here again and let me know, or if you have success post as well. Thanks!

tlcgrounds

LawnSite Member
I never had any blow out problems with the machine maybe you need to adjust the bumper skirt on the front of your machine. Does your catcher have holes on th etop of it so you get better compaction. Also think about this. When bagging leaves the cahcher fills up very quickly of you are not running a mulching blade.

accuratelawn

LawnSite Senior Member
I have one. It works good for grass, some blow out when picking up leaves. There must be a cheaper way to go. $350-$400 it crazy. I have used mine for 4 seasons. Built well, but heavy.