1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Bagger ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by plantzpropertymanagement, Aug 26, 2006.

  1. plantzpropertymanagement

    plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member
    Messages: 189

    Im Wanting To Know Where To Get Those Big Metal Baggers That Sit Up High In The Back Of The Mower With A Vacume On It Im Not Sure What There Called And If You Guys Could Let Me Know What Your Comments Are About Them Thanks.

Share This Page