Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Never seen anything like that. It's kinda cool for a tractor attachment. What kind of tractor is tht by the way? Never seen one of those before either.

On a side note, I drew up a similar design for a w/b catcher that sits atop the deck and dumps clippings out in front of the mower when full....I got bored one cold winter day.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
There IS a company that makes these for walkers. John Deere has (or atleast had) one out for their tractors, too.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I believe that Walker mowers have had something like that for years.
It is actually made by a seperate company than Walker. They do offer it for several different ztr's. I almost bought a walker with one on it, but would not dump high enough to clear my trucks.

·
Banned
726 Posts
Wow! A companion machine to go with the ZFT-1000. Yet another example of someone with too much money and without any friends that have enough guts to tell them that their baby is UGLY. In this case, FAT & UGLY!

Not only is that thing ungainly, but look at the tracks it left in the grass. 836 pounds (empty) for the 60” deck, plus the weight of the tractor to counter balance a full hopper. What do you think? When fully loaded, the total apparatus could weigh 3,000-4,000 pounds? More if the grass is damp (and the soil is soft)? No, that wouldn’t leave tracks or anything.

“In addition, fuel consumption is lowered because there is a step less and because of the contained weight of the mower.”

What is that supposed to mean? Well I’ll tell you what it means. It means they’ve got some heavy-duty drugs over there in Italy.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Team Gopher :Yeh I think so too,

BlueSteel: This peice of equipment is meant for "rugged mowing"
so wheel marks (weight) arn't an issue. Not disagreing I just think this machine would have its place.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yep. had one on my JD F935 and my JD 755. Had the Yanmar 1 cylinder engine. Plenty of power just sounded like it was throwing a rod. One clyinders air cooled are loud.

·
Registered
975 Posts
What a toy! Expensive toy, but awesome. I would love to have something like that to see how it does with leaf removal. Even though a truck loader is a much better solution that would be more fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.