Ballard...Exemplary Service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prestigious1

LawnSite Member
Just thought I would pass this along. I ordered a complete X-Blade setup for my TC2. I ordered this package and it arrived in less than 48 hours. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, the shipping company was not so kind and even though they arrived in a heavy duty cardboard box, one end had a hole in it. The spindle spacers used in the Scag kit had found their way out through this hole. This was last Friday after they were closed when I came home.

I emailed them Monday morning well before business hours. I received a very polite, courteous and apologetic email shortly after they came in to work. Within the hour they had a new order of spindles packaged and shipped along with the tracking number. Jami at Ballard was all over this and friends, this is how customer service should be done, but is rarely found today. A big Thank You to Jami and Ballards for offering such exemplary service!!

JLH52

LawnSite Senior Member
Just thought I would pass this along. I ordered a complete X-Blade setup for my TC2. I ordered this package and it arrived in less than 48 hours. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, the shipping company was not so kind and even though they arrived in a heavy duty cardboard box, one end had a hole in it. The spindle spacers used in the Scag kit had found their way out through this hole. This was last Friday after they were closed when I came home.

I emailed them Monday morning well before business hours. I received a very polite, courteous and apologetic email shortly after they came in to work. Within the hour they had a new order of spindles packaged and shipped along with the tracking number. Jami at Ballard was all over this and friends, this is how customer service should be done, but is rarely found today. A big Thank You to Jami and Ballards for offering such exemplary service!!

Often when I receive this kind of customer service, if possible I let it be known to the employer and suggest they give this person a salary raise.

Dawson

LawnSite Bronze Member
you actually better off without these adaptors cause if you hit something the blade will move on the bolt. Just bolt them in a + on the spindle

I run doubles when the oak leaves are falling down here in late winter...they are always in the same position when I take them off as they were when I put them on, 1/4 inch longer bolts is all I have ever needed for it.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
WTH is Ballard?

OP
Prestigious1

Prestigious1

LawnSite Member
Often when I receive this kind of customer service, if possible I let it be known to the employer and suggest they give this person a salary raise.
I noticed on her response to me Mrs. Ballard was included in the response and further correspondence. I believe this is just the type of service they offer...old school customer service and satisfaction!! It's definitely a cut above...or several cuts above (pun intended) what passes for customer service these days. I just wanted to share a great experience and I will definitely be doing business with them in the future to be sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Forums