Base line controllers

BrandonV

LawnSite Fanatic
Had to sit through a presentation on them last week... WOW i'm in love, only problem is i can see myself seelling too many of them for residential systems, they need a res model quick. Between the wifi, iphone/pad interface, moisture sensors and flow montoring i dont see what else you could want... Except maybe it to run mac os instead of windows ce

Mike Leary

LawnSite Fanatic
huh?????????????????
I like a clock that will give me the solenoid readings in amps ( operating in good shape is usually .25 to .35.) so I can replace the solenoid before it goes south. Any reading below or above the normal gets a "check the system next month" warning. That clear enough for you, Sonny? :waving:

Kiril

LawnSite Fanatic
I like a clock that will give me the solenoid readings in amps ( operating in good shape is usually .25 to .35.) so I can replace the solenoid before it goes south. Any reading below or above the normal gets a "check the system next month" warning. That clear enough for you, Sonny? :waving:
Your post made it sound like your were talking about a PC, but now I am in the loop. :waving:

I don't agree with your acceptable reading range though as I have seen many brand new solenoids read well below 0.25.

Mike Leary

LawnSite Fanatic
Your post made it sound like your were talking about a PC, but now I am in the loop. :waving:

I don't agree with your acceptable reading range though as I have seen many brand new solenoids read well below 0.25.
You are right, and any good hand would test the amps on a brand-new solenoid to determine the operating range.

RMDX2-user_manual.jpg

OP
BrandonV

BrandonV

LawnSite Fanatic
True,I looked at it at I.A., pretty impressive. Why most operating systems don't have amperage readings/warnings, I have no idea. How's things going, Bran? :)
I know that and the fact you can pull it up all remotely is so nice. We're doing very well thank you. Not doing a whole lot of sprinks lately but working on a nice megahouse right now that is going to be amazing when i finish.