• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

bathrooms when working, where to go

milo

LawnSite Bronze Member
i usually carry a cup in my truck for #1 but #2 i got to go find a store. anyone ever use a customers bathroom? my wife works with a lady and her husband is in the business and he carries a box in his truck. i dont know who would go in a box in there truck. to each there own.. lol ;)

Brianslawn

LawnSite Silver Member
flower beds!! lol!

RedWingsDet

LawnSite Gold Member
take a gatorade bottle and go in the trailer and close the door and cross your fingers you dont need another bottle. but if you have an open trailer, then i dont know. lol

edit: I just realized you were talking about a dump. thus I would go home. No Place Like Home!

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
I scout out nearby construction sites with sanikans for taking a #2. I usually just find a concealing bush for a piss :)

To the guy who uses a gatorade bottle...That stuff is already dangerously close looking to pee, don't get them mixed up :)

:laugh:

I think using a customers bathroom is never an option.

EJK2352

LawnSite Bronze Member
PremierLandscaping said:
take a gatorade bottle and go in the trailer and close the door and cross your fingers you dont need another bottle. but if you have an open trailer, then i dont know. lol

edit: I just realized you were talking about a dump. thus I would go home. No Place Like Home!

There is really no place like home for a dump. I always have napkins in the glove box, so if the need arises, I won't hesitate to take a dump in the woods.

EJK2352

LawnSite Bronze Member
JonHolland said:
I scout out nearby construction sites with sanikans for taking a #2. I usually just find a concealing bush for a piss :)

To the guy who uses a gatorade bottle...That stuff is already dangerously close looking to pee, don't get them mixed up :)

:laugh:

I think using a customers bathroom is never an option.

Never been an option for me either!!!

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
they sell toilet seats for the top of 5 gallon buckets.. don't forget the bag though. ( i haven't done this, just saw the product).