1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
Go PP in it?

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
store the battery in a warm place, but you should start and run the mower several times before spring. IMHO!

GEO

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Don't forget to check the water level. If you take it out of the machine, don't store it on a concrete floor.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I would clean it, check the water add if needed, slap a slow charge on it, and start up your mower every month or so. I do this with my equip plus my bass boats, and the batteries keep their average life exp.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Actually, the storing of a battery on concrete is an old myth. This subject was brought up sometime over the summer, and someone gave us the site of a battery company that had care tips and such on it. Interestingly, that was one of the things they said and backed it up with facts to prove it. I always believed this too.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I have always left battery in equiptment and started it up once a week to help keep the battery charged and everything purring.No problems after 5 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.