Beat the Heat Lawn Service 2009

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, Jan 27, 2009.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Ok guys, I've had my other thread going for a while but I wanted to start a new thread for a new year. Even though January is almost over this is where I'm going to post pics for the remainder of 2009. Right now all I have are a couple of pics of some of the chrome I ordered for my tundra. Tomorrow my mirror covers will be in so I will be sure to post a pic of them. I will have alot of pictures of this weekend.

Chrome pic 1.jpg

Chrome pic 2.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, its not a good sign though when the ball on your drop hitch is that shiny. :laugh:

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck!

4. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good...

5. OP
    OP
    SNAPPER MAN

Thanks guys. I know not everyone likes flashy trucks. Remember this is not my work truck, even though before I bought this truck and lettered my ford I was going to get 22's for my ford lol.

6. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

looks good. are you getting a new work truck to replace the ford ?

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nice you would start a new thread lol:laugh:. I like the KMC wheels what size are they again? My 20's are small these days I want some 26's once I retire my Silverado from towing. Those chrome pillars really set off the truck. I think chrome rocker panels on the bottom of the doors all the way across might look good.

8. OP
    OP
    SNAPPER MAN

Wayside, this year I am going to be paying off some debt and saving up my money so next year I can pay cash for a new work truck. I want to get a Isuzu NPR regular cab, gas, with the 16ft landscaper body and dovetail.

South Florida, The wheels are 20" rims and I really wanted 24's but I didnt think it would look good on the truck. I really like the chrome pillars and my mirror covers should be in tomorrow. I think a chrome rocker panal would be taking it a little bit too far lol.

9. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

if you get a isuzu get it diesel dont make the move to gas trust me .. also you will find some good prices on some there going almost for free nowadays

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

my friend had a 2002 diesel 12ft box that he paid $5500. It had higher miles but still less than 200k. Thats the truck I need to find, but I haven't looked to hard yet.

You would be surprised Snapper Man it looks good i'll try and get you a pic it ties the wheels in nicely and actually makes them look bigger.