1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Beauty Rims

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by SLC LLC, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. SLC  LLC

    SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 667

    Not sure if this is the official name for these things or not, but here is what I am looking for. I have a 2000 Chevy 3500HD dually flatbed. I believe there is something like a "hubcap" that can be placed on the tires to chrome them out. Does anyone know of these or where I can find them at? They are 19 1/2" rims.
  2. srl28

    srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,177

    Those are called wheel simulators. There was a company with an add on a lawn forum like this with a nice website. I think it was eagle flight wheel simulators. Do a search for chrome wheel simulators.
  3. lawnmaniac883

    lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,613

  4. Echelon

    Echelon LawnSite Member
    from ohio
    Messages: 95

    type in Phoenix wheel simulators, ive got them on my truck and they shine up real nice when clean.
  5. Detroitdan

    Detroitdan LawnSite Member
    Messages: 75

    try ebay, make sure they are for your year truck, they are not all the same. buy bolt ons, the snap ons fall off and get lost, or stolen by someone else who had one fall off. and make sure you get stainless steel, the chrome will look like crap in a few months.
  6. EagleFlight Rep

    EagleFlight Rep Banned
    Messages: 33

Share This Page