Bed Edger/Tiller Attachment

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by gpriddy, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. gpriddy

    gpriddy LawnSite Member
    from MD
    Messages: 36

    Just curious, I usually use the manual style of bed edger (flat spade). I am putting together a list of things to buy over the next couple of weeks and a bed edger would be nice...

    Has anyone heard of a tiller attachment which replaces the tines with a bed edging blade? If so where might you get one?

  2. LawnScapers of Dayton

    LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH
    Messages: 2,572

    My father in law has a Troy-bilt mini tiller that he uses to edge his beds. He swears by it. I don't think it will give you the results of a "Brown" bed edger or a Bedscaper.


Share This Page