Bedscaper question


LawnSite Member
I am new to this forum and I apologize if this question has been asked or answered before, I searched and I couldnt find an answer to it. I am looking for the right piece of equipment to make the nice sharp and deep defined edges around flower beds and around trees. I currently use the Echo Bed Re-definer and I am not happy with the results. I was wondering what I need to buy and use to get that 5"-7" cut around all beds so it gives them that nice "sunk-in" look. Thank you

CTS Lawn & Landscape

LawnSite Member
Cincinnati, OH

This is what I use when re-mulching. LOVE IT! Such a time saver.

But be careful! Know the area before using this, or know how to repair: Cable lines, Invisible dog fence line and sometimes Irrigation heads and pipes.