Been absent

7.3 Rocket

LawnSite Member
Well hey there, guys.

Been a while since I've been on here. Family business hit a rough patch some equipment went away some new stuff has come around but overall I think we're better off because of it. Worked for a landscaper this past summer since the family business wasn't keeping money in the pocket but things are picking up for us lately especially since these past few storms.

Sold 2 of our older, underpowered tractors and bought a 95 CH613 Mack with 427 horses and a 10spd

Our TD15 Dresser dozer windowed its block after a fresh rebuild last winter.
7,000$ in injection system work goes away real quick. :waving:

Should be selling that dozer and a TD25 we haven't used in years to help defray the cost of a couple new toys.

Kobelco LK850-2 with a high dump grapple bucket.

97 Deere 200LC

We've been going all out hauling brush from a couple cities in the area and we still can't work fast enough. Low bidder on another contract for brush and leaves that has yet to be awarded and we're bidding on another job grinding and hauling out around 30,000 yards of brush and an additional 5,100 yards of chips.

Anyways... just popping in to let you guys know I didn't die since I disappeared all of a sudden with no warning.

OP

7.3 Rocket

LawnSite Member
Nice to see you back here Pete! I sent you a PM.
Replied. Hope we can work something out with it. I'd love to finally meet you.

And things I forgot in my PM:

1: What is the discharge height on your grinder? We're looking to be grinding directly into walking floor trailers.
2: How many yards/hr do you think you could get through your grinder? I realize all materials feed differently just a ballpark figure.

Last edited:

ARP

LawnSite Bronze Member
Pete, the rated discharge height on level ground is just over 12'. In reality though, I'm shooting material about 13-14' high as it comes off the belt.

OP

7.3 Rocket

LawnSite Member
Ok enough of mama's special boy... he left here cause he thought his job was spying on him.

Junior still around?