Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Besides dealing with the pigtails I'm trying to put together the package for the last third of my life.
I'd be interested to hear what you have in mind for the final third package so far......

"Take good care of your future because that's where you're going to spend the rest of your life." - Charles F. Kettering

my son and i are planning a fishing trip for 3 of my grandsons for next summer.

my son and a buddy, me and the three oldest boys are going to fish the mill creek drainage, 30+ miles of class 4 water, should take a week to fish our way to the highway. i have kayak'd parts of the creek many moons ago.

my son and i are planning a fishing trip for 3 of my grandsons for next summer.

my son and a buddy, me and the three oldest boys are going to fish the mill creek drainage, 30+ miles of class 4 water, should take a week to fish our way to the highway. i have kayak'd parts of the creek many moons ago.
My mom's step dad was head watermaster for
Davis and Company Ditch{not an SP} out of the Uinta's. He rode that ditch on Ol' Browny. Which was a horse that could only be mounted from the opposite side. Me and dad were fishing, my dad nudged me to turn around real slow. There stood a mature mulie about 20 yards from us just starring. I hope to take the g-kids to at least sleep under the stars and wake up with snow on us like it did one July.

I'd be interested to hear what you have in mind for the final third package so far......

"Take good care of your future because that's where you're going to spend the rest of your life." - Charles F. Kettering
hey I have a quote I made up myself.
porbably sounds dumb but what the heck

"Opportunity is just chicken scratch on a sign post
It just takes longer for some to figure it out."

Geez. I have 5 vacations planned before October. Gotta live a little, guys. I hope to not accumulate stuff over time, but instead accumulate experiences.

I know not everybody can do that though. I choose to, and not having kids makes it easier. Yup, I miss out on raising incredible little ones, but I get to travel and visit may places.
What he said

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.