Lawn Care Forum banner

Before & After...

6K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  SCAG POWER 
#1 ·
:cool:

Plant Flower Tree Road surface Grass

See less See more
#31 ·
What size of mower is that? 36 ? Looks great. Is that a split boom Echo with the articulating attachment or a dedicated articulating hedge trimmer? Also, if you dont mind, is that you only hedge trimmer? I am debating on whether to buy the attachment for my split boom or get a small normal hedge trimmer. It would be helpful for me to know if you can do all your hedges with the big articulating or just break it out for giant laurel hedges.
btw is it really that dry in Seattle this yr too? The lawns look like all my lawns. and are u the poster that once said they live in an area with small lawns and big plants cause wow, looks like that is def the case. (and for me too) :)

#32 ·
Yes, those shears make a 90* cut..... I looked into split boom stuff and just go with dedicated units. I cut EVERYTHING with them, well SHEARABLE stuff anyway! I use hand pruners allot, in fact more than anything.....
These sites run on the spicket, ie- irrigation, otherwise the grass is straw..... it's hard to make hay without water!
These latest pics are from my BIGGEST lawns, and they were cut with the FAMOUS TORO 2 cycle 21 commercial mower.....
in the wet times I use reels 18' or 25', reels rule the day of rain because they'll pick up EVERYTHING and cut SMOOTHE in a downpour.....
PEACE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.