1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

before and after

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by chefdrp, May 3, 2005.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are the before and after pics of a job i REDID for a homeowner that had another LCO do an install. The mowing and maint account is now mine.Thats 5 pics. Ill post more right after this.

Picture 214.jpg

Picture 215.jpg

Picture 216.jpg

Picture 217.jpg

Picture 218.jpg

2. chefdrp

more......................

Picture 219.jpg

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 221.jpg

Picture 222.jpg

3. ToroLover

ToroLover LawnSite Member

Great job Chef!!!!

4. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Did you move the plants around and add a juniper or two along with fresh mulch or add new plants?

The pictures looks very similar to me. I didn't go back and look at the first set of photos though.

What was your "Job Description" on this redo.

If i were ask to redo a landscape install...I would go radical in the change...out with the old and in with the new. I like the "wow" factor.

Looks good..........

5. chefdrp

The homeowner wanted the original plantings to be used. He just paid a fortune having tons of old yews and other stuff taken out and the other install done. He just wanted me to move around and put the plantings in a different look and planted correctly. I have posted other pics that show how the other LCO installed these plants,trees,and shrubs. He also wanted fresh natural mulch. It had only about 1 inch of that nasty dyed black stuff. He wasnt going for an "out with the old and in with the new". Cause the stuff is not even a year old. LOL