Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to the conclusion that it is near impossible to find belts for my gravely any where but gravely. I emailed j-thomas and told them i had a pro 150 mower with a 50" deck. Asked for the numbers for engine to deck, and trans to wheel belts. Well they gave me a number for the engine to deck belt, but for the wheel belts they gave me a number for trans to engine belt. So i called them and they gave me a differnet number for the deck belt even though i gave them the same info, and had no clue what the wheel belts were. And the second guy i talked too had no idea which of the too belts i needed. So i guess it is off to gravely. Any ideas

snapper

· Registered
451 Posts
DO you have a NAPA Auto Parts in your area? If so, take the old belts to them and they can measure them for replacements. My Gravely Dealer wanted $38 for my deck belt. Got it at NAPA for 18. Fits perfect, so far holding up well.

· Registered
30 Posts
J. Thomas is the last place I would buy anything I have placed three orders with them this year and they have screwed up everytime. The are the WORST company I have ever tried to do business with. NEVER AGAIN!

· Registered
9,671 Posts
J thomas is the first place i would buy from. I have bought from them about 5 or 6 times. got everything cheap, and fast. Everything was right the first time. Now my great dane dealer, or any other one near me, only buy from them in an emergency.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.