1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben's Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ben's Landscape, Jul 24, 2009.

1. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive been so busy this year i havent even had a chance to post anything! Some new upgrades coming either today or tomorrow a 48 inch exmark metro, i have a 16hp billy goat leaf loader i scored off of craigslist, now also a 8hp push blower! Its been crazy this year i will try to take a couple of minutes to take some pictures!

2. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

I thought you might have dropped off the face of this earth. It has been a long time since you have posted on your thread. I guess you have been as busy as I have been. We have had rain almost every evening making the grass long and the ground spongy so it has been tough staying on track. Truck running OK? 74 thousand miles is nothing on that truck you must be busy to have put that many miles on it already.
    I can't wait to see your new mower. Chow, David

3. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

HAHAHA yes i havent posted on this thread in almost 3 months. I have been extremely busy not just with lanws and landscaping but also with doing odd jobs for friends like pulling cars around, etc. Ive picked up quiet a bit of business this year but now the weather has been hot and the lawns have dried up.

Here is a picture of the new mower

4. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

it wont let me post pictures!!!! i will as soon as possible

5. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

tried the resizing website because i guess lawnsite dosent do it anymore hahaha technology

lawn with 48.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

now that i got the new exmark its almost time for a bigger trailer, im looking at probably a 16ft enclosed as of right now but plans can change quickly haha

48 2.jpg

48 3.jpg

metro.jpg

trailer.jpg

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good ben.

8. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

thanks man! the pictures dont do justice had to resize them to small

9. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

new update again just bought the redmax 8500 has to be the best leaf blower ive used so far. super light yet super powerfull great combonation!

10. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I bought my redmax 8500 this spring and I love it! Did you end up getting a leaf loader? I need one something fierce!