Ben's Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ben's Landscape, Jul 24, 2009.

1. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

yes i think ill love this machine also. its amazing how much lighter it is than the 8001. i got a leaf loader last year and it was a 8hp honestly the thing held its own even with a bad impeller, i just bought a 16 hp billy goat and sold the 8hp i cant wait for this season!! went to run the newer billy goat it sat out in the rain d** thing fired right up and died i think its just wet.

2. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

Just bumping my thread. I havent gotten many pictures on here lately but i have made changes to the setup. currently i have my leaf loader apart fixing the housing. Im in the market to buy a new enclosed trailer, Fall was good this season, looking to expand more this year.

Just a quick catch up of whats on the top of my mind as to what the changes have been ill do my best to get pics up soon

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to see you didn't forget about this:laugh:. Can't wait to see the pics,and glad to hear you had a good Fall .

4. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

Thanks! how was your fall? and i was really busy with college this semester and rushing to do fall clean ups it was insane

5. LawnMan19

It went good,I was able to handle it better then I thought I could have, but it seemed like it went fast.

Off subject but it's cool to see how you're Plans to Buy list shrunk and how fast it did.

6. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Ben, It's good to hear you had a great season. Are you doing any snow clearing this winter?
    I'm glad you finely decided to update things I was thinking you fell off the edge of the earth (you know). Later David

7. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

Thats good. Well that has to be updated also hahaha I did buy a 8500 and now im upgrading the trailer this year to a 14 or 16ft enclosed then i should be good for a year or so besided the hand helds and such or if something breaks.

Ya its crazy how fast the plans to buy list shrunk.

8. OP
    OP
    Ben's Landscape

I am doing snow removal this year but we havent had any snow todate! So far its been the worst winter last saturday it was like 62 deg out minus welll be in FL with that temp. :laugh::laugh: Hahaha ya david i got your message over the summer just was to busy to reply.

9. LawnMan19

Glad to hear you're able to keep upgrading things.Thumbs Up

10. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device