• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Best blower rack for enclosed trailer/truck?

AllAmericanlawn

LawnSite Senior Member
I just bought an Isuzu npr box to mow out of. I am really excited about it. Wanting some racks for it. I am getting the xtreme trimmer rack from greentouch. Wanting to know what your opinion is about the best blower racks. Also thinking about a fueling station to go under the body 35/14 gallon. They are really pricey though $2500+.

Exterior Concepts

LawnSite Member
GridIron makes a great rack for weedeaters.I have a 96 GMC Cabover and I put a 50 gallon tank off a 4700 Int.truck under the bed on the passanger side with a pump and hose,works great.The tank cost about 250.00 installed then i got the pump and hose and installed it.

OP
A

AllAmericanlawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Do the gidiron racks let the trimmers spin? Also who did u get to install the tank and is it electric pump or what? Sounds like a good option, let me know more details please.

Exterior Concepts

LawnSite Member
The gridiron racks have a u shaped holder for the weed-eaters they won't rotate around but i had to bend the holder a little to make it hold weed-eater tanks upright so they wouldn't leak when it got hot.They also have one lock rod to lock all.The gas tank pump is 12 volt like goes on a tank like for a transfer tank on the back of a pickup.We have a place here that buys trucks and pulls beds off and make dump bed trucks and they had a few wrecked trucks that we pulled the tanks from.You could get a tank from a salvage yard and have any welding shop put it on your truck.Hope this helps