1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Best blower racks?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Big C, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the best blower rack for a Redmax backpack blower? What about for an Echo?

2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

i have a gridiron system and it works great, completely modular system, simple to use, lasts forever. but i have a stihl br600, so if it can hold that then i think itll work fine for your redmax

3. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are handy, you could get a piece of angle iron and some expanded metal and make/weld your own.

We made my blower rack at the front of my trailer and basically it is like a shelf with a chain that goes through the top of the blower and locks the blower down when not in use. To me it is better than hanging it on a rack because I have heard many talk about the racks pulling their blowers apart in transit from the vibration.

I don't know easy how to post pics but it is pretty easy to visualize a simple shelf or small square table like structure that you can store stuff under with your blower on top of and locked down to.