Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

· Registered
8,060 Posts
It used to be on Amazon for 1/2 the price. I had one, lost it and next I looked Ballard had same one at twice the price. Decent scraper needs to be cheaper.

they all glorified putty knives. Long handle only thing really speeds up in field scraping.

· Registered
25,272 Posts
Actually, this was addressed in the closed thread.
I almost bought one because I thought it was the same. I don't think it is though.
I don't feel like reading the other thread to see what was different about it.
I read somewhere on the net that it was in fact the GB and made for MJ just like so many companie do for others.. Maybe not though........................

· Registered
25,272 Posts
LOL
If I get bored, I'll look into it.
You could be right though.
I don't know it for certain, but I read it in some of the reviews back when I bought my GB and was looking at other similar products. Just because someone says it's one way or another in a thread on here doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so I ain't going back through that thread any time soon either.

· Registered
20,115 Posts
I don't know it for certain, but I read it in some of the reviews back when I bought my GB and was looking at other similar products. Just because someone says it's one way or another in a thread on here doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so I ain't going back through that thread any time soon either.
What?! Whats said in a thread here doesn't mean a whole lot? I thought this place was nothing but gospel truth and phraseologies of utmost importance!

· Registered
7,655 Posts
There's people who think that the copycat food items at Aldi are "the exact same thing" as the brand name food items.
Could be something like that. Ha

· Registered
8,307 Posts
Oops! Sorry about that. I'm on a tree job, and glancing because I keep getting these alerts. I have to change the settings.... I really was looking for an internet fight!! Lol Seriously though, the alerts are too much. Anyway maybe give the razor a try. I use it on so many different things, not landascape related. Have a good one!!
Maybe I missed the link to the plastic razor. I just got the sharp spatula someone posted on Amazon.

· Registered
8,307 Posts
There's people who think that the copycat food items at Aldi are "the exact same thing" as the brand name food items.
Could be something like that. Ha
Knockoff OREOS will never be the same. Some are better than others, and I'm ok with eating some. But I don't try and convince myself they are just as good. Same with Ritz crackers.

:D

· Registered
2,150 Posts
A#1 you have to spray the caked on grass with water to soften it and make it MUCH easier to scrape off as opposed to scraping off dryed up hardend grass . at shop spray with hose or park over small flat sprinkler for a few minutes . at the site use a manual pump sprayer full of water to wet down the grass before scraping . and the best scraper weve used in 25 years has been a heavy duty barbaque hamburger flipper , the angle peice running from handle to blade is what allows you to get more power into pushing it .

• Helpful
Reactions: hort101

· Registered
1 Posts
Yeah. I just use a putty knife. I have a plastic and metal one. The plastic ones dull quicker, so I use the metal one most. I tried spraying the deck with fluid-film after cleaning and not sure it made a difference.
Its a waste of time to spray anything under the deck. It all gets blasted away in no time. I dont care what anyone says.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts