Best looking Cut

Ray & Karen

LawnSite Member
Does anyone have an opinion whether Toro's new SFS deck can make a better looking cut than Exmark. For what I have seen Exmark makes the best looking cut. I have a Wright Stander currently but it will not cut low enough for Bermuda. I only have 25 hours on it, and I have to sell aleady. I need a diversified mower that makes a great looking cut.

Jefft

LawnSite Member
Mike I just purchased a Toro Z Master 44" inch deck with a 20hp kohler engine and was just wondering how you liked yours. I was going to wait on the new turbo force deck but they said it would be august or so for the Z 100's I believe the SFS decks are good decks or Toro would not have had them out there.

Acute Cut

LawnSite Senior Member
Exmarks new 60" wb is unbelieveable cut. I have an article coming out in june about it in the Turf mag. I would say it is rather somewhere in between a rotary mower and a reel mower. I have Never seen a cut that amazing.

Mikes Lawn Landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
Jeff I've got the 52" 23 kawi and it works fine I havn't tried mulching yet I side discharge with the mulching blades.

Last week I cut thigh high grass no bogging or clogging.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Acute Cut
Exmarks new 60" wb is unbelieveable cut. I have an article coming out in june about it in the Turf mag. I would say it is rather somewhere in between a rotary mower and a reel mower. I have Never seen a cut that amazing.

So true, So true.:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

997-400.jpg

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
Re: Does anyone have an opinion whether Toro's new SFS deck ...

Are you meaning the new Toro Turbo Force deck?
(this new deck is not similar to the SFS deck)

Top Forums