1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Best mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by B&K LawnCare, Sep 14, 2007.

  1. B&K LawnCare

    B&K LawnCare LawnSite Member
    Messages: 56

    I know this question has been asked alot, but I need some opions. I am going to buy another zero turn 60" What one is the best, Hustler, Exmart or John Deere. Thank you
  2. All_Toro_4ME

    All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,578

  3. TAZ

    TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio
    Messages: 344

  4. Meg-Mo

    Meg-Mo Inactive
    Messages: 1,020

    Look at the bad boy mowers. Quality and price is very hard to beat.
  5. PEVO

    PEVO LawnSite Member
    Messages: 211

    Hmmm this is kinda like asking which diesel 3/4 ton truck is best. The anwser is there is no clear cut winner. All perfrom well (as long as you compare apples to apples) it's what you find more to your liking...ie ride steering response, cutting speed, slope handling etc. I'm partial to Hustlers,...BUT at the same time it really haven't demoed any other to compare it to. Around here all you see are Skags, & hustlers(75%) ....with the other 25% or so made up of Deeres, Emarks, & Dixions.
  6. cybervision

    cybervision LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 342

    There is only 1 answer to this question.

    Demo the three you have mentioned then decided which is best for you.

    They are all good machines. There are a lot of threads with the pros and cons of each one.
  7. KTO Enterprises

    KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,286

    the best mower is one with blades
  8. JTF40

    JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 875

    ..............AND the mower that is PAID FOR. :usflag:
  9. lawnspecialties

    lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,524

    ...exactly. Plus ask around about the dealer support around there. As good as all three of those are, a crappy dealer will ruin the whole situation.
  10. BlackCloudDiesel

    BlackCloudDiesel LawnSite Member
    Messages: 103

    Walker Mowers, lol

Share This Page