1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

best place to get equipment in nj

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by motichka218, Jun 20, 2009.

1. motichka218

motichka218 LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a 32''or 36''or alittle bigger whats the best place in NJ to get them used. also a weekwacker and back pack blow

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

If you want to go to Vineland RJs Power (856)691-1212 His name is Ross Tell him TJ Durham refered you he is great Has Bobcat,Badboy Redmax Tanaka and some others. I have used most of the dealers in S Jersey and he is by far the easiest to get along with.

3. cmlandscape

cmlandscape LawnSite Member

how are the prices? arent prices pretty much the same everywhere? not much difference?

4. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

The prices are good but he will drop everything to hepl get you out the door ASAP. I saved over $1000 on a Bad Boy from him over other dealers. He will work with you

5. qbacker

qbacker LawnSite Member

Goto Oakland Marine in Oakland, NJ. They have good prices and the BEST service. Plus its probably closer than Elmer, NJ

6. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Jersey power in Clifton is good.

7. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

If im correct your from the other post. Why don't you start with a used machine to save money.

8. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 3 year old bobcat 36" for sale with 15hp kawasaki....

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

10. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i second oakland marine they are great and they know what they are talking about very down to earth and wont screw you around