Best price on Honda mowers

Jimbo

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the best pricing on Honda commercial self-propelled mowers?
I have done internet searches and I cant come up with much. Most places say to contact local dealer, but they only want to come down 5% off list even when its the middle of winter.

I tried EBAY and their was nothing.

Jimbo

Turf Dancer

LawnSite Senior Member
I am not really sure what list is but I pay $1000 to the penny from my dealer! I know that is a lot less than the so called list price. I think it was around $1279 ?

Wells

LawnSite Member
Alamia has a slug of Honda Mowers but for some reason they won't sell them outside of the state of Colorado.

Not sure what thats all about..

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
I offered 1050 to my dealer with mulch kit and several extra blades...... One thing I like about honda blades is that they are the sharpest blades right from factory that I have ever seen.

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
Take the $1,000 deal. You probably won't get a much better deal than that. I paid more than that for mine from a local dealer, but I want to buy things locally so if something goes wrong with them, the dealer is right there so I can take it to them for the warranty.

JimLewis

LawnSite Fanatic
I can get them for about $900-$950. That's the Honda HRC216HXA - hydrostatic. Top of the line. Like Turf Dancer said, they list for $1279. It's taken me years to find a place willing to let them go for that cheap. I recommend calling all Honda Dealerships within a 100 mile radius. The smaller the town - the better the deal.

OP
J

Jimbo

LawnSite Bronze Member
jimlewis- Now thats a deal!

I will try calling within 100 miles like you suggested. You know something is decent when no one wants to come down on the price.

Jimbo