Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU THING IS BEST? I HAVE 20 ACCOUNTS AND I AM STARTING TO GROW. I NEED SOMETHING TO GET MYSELF ORGANIZED, AND SOMETHING THAT LOOKS MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I use Proventure for invoicing and Quicken for money work as my business is small about 50 customers. These programs work very well for what I do. There are many out there, and many have demos. If I was starting out again, I would consider Gopher or Quickbooks Pro.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I use Lawn Monkey...the orginal is expensive..$750, but I wanted something I could grow into and learn as I grow.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have 28 accounts and i wanted something more professional looking also. What i did was go out to office max and bought this invoice and estimate software which really is cheap and organized for the small business. I walked out with it for $40 and some change. Just a thought.

·
Registered
861 Posts
We use quickbooks pro for everything right now, it works great, we only have 50 maintenance accounts we are soon however going to start using clip as we are going to try to build the maintenence side of the company. I would strongly recommend buying quickbooks, it will be very useful for accounting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Clip and Quickbooks for 9 years, just today switching to Turfgold and Quickbooks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.