1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Best Turf Care Equipment Brand

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by ExmarkBoy, Jun 23, 2013.

?

Best Turf Care Equipment Brand

1. Exmark

28 vote(s)
    35.9%
  2. Blue Bird

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. Billy Goat

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Toro

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Other

38 vote(s)
    48.7%
  1. ExmarkBoy

ExmarkBoy LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Hello everyone! I will be buying some turf care equipment (aerator, slice seeder, etc.) and I was curious what you guys think is the best brand. If you don't see your brand listed, just post it below. Thanks!!!

2. ExmarkBoy

from Indiana

Don't forget to post what brand "other" is for you! I am interested in what other brands are out there that I don't know about.

3. ExmarkBoy

from Indiana

Come on guys, let me know what you think 'other' is!!!! That is the whole point of this thread.

4. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Lawn solutions is good, they are all the same machine type just with different brand names!

5. baseballfan42093

baseballfan42093 LawnSite Member

I think you should try running Wright and Walker if you are talking about mowers...
    As far as other machines are concerned, I have a lot of success with Billy Goat

6. ExmarkBoy

from Indiana

No offence, but as my user name implies, I LOVE EXMARK! While Wright is has a lot to offer, I think Exmark is a bit nicer. I have thought about Billy Goat for a lot of other stuff because my dealer really reccomends them, but I have never demoed or owned a piece of BG equipment.

7. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

RYAN!!!! Can't believe no one said that!

8. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Silver Member

Ryan. Check out the LawnAire 28. Best core aerator on the market IMO.

9. JJRB

JJRB LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Hustler has the best mowers. Better frames/decks and they have kawasaki engines with industry standard hydros

10. ExmarkBoy

from Indiana

Sorry, but I can't believe Hustler is better than Exmark. My Lazer Z is built like a tank. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is from before the parts reduction on their mowers, and so is weighs about the same as a tank also lol.