Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want wanting to buy a walk behind mower 48" cut, but I do not know which one is good. I have been looking at scag, wright, yazoo, great dane, ferris and exmark. I have been also looking at the hydro vs belt. I have to cut 9 house from my own property. I pay usually $800 to $1200 a month to cut grass. I know everbody is going to tell me get a zero-turn, but for me right now I am wanting a walk behind

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It's pretty hard understanding your post. Slow down and do a spell check before submitting your post.

There isn't a "best" walk behind. Look at the dealers closest to you and see which one you like that fits your budget.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Scag is my brand. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm running a Hustler 48" Superwalkbehind and love it. The 23 hp Kawasaki motor has more than enough power to pull me while running double blades. The hydro system helps it hold a hill as does the wider wheel stance. The deck height adjustments are easy and so far (knock on wood) I've had absolutely no problems with it. If you go with a velke, make sure it's a castored one so you can back up without jackknifing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.