Best way to store Hedge Trimmers

FourSeasonsMI

LawnSite Member
Hi all,

Wondering what you all have found as the best methoodnfor storing your handheld hedge trimmers. I currently have them on a shelf in our box truck but I’d like to build/ mount wall brackets to hang them for easier storage/ protection from them being hit and falling off the shelf while driving. I currently have found this hook on Amazon to be the best option so far but I thought I’d take to the forums to see if anyone has found anything better or built anything custom that they have had good luck with before I spend 30$ on each hook!

Thanks in advance!

0E463FBA-F204-4290-BC8A-4CED8B8E3245.png

OP
F

FourSeasonsMI

LawnSite Member
I like the ingenuity man! That’s what I’m talking about! What type of trimmers are using, I’ll have to take a look and see if mine have this hanger hole you are referring to. I’ve got Redmax and Stihl at the moment, would also like to have our stihl chain saws hanging in the same way if possible

ggb6259

LawnSite Senior Member
Two 90 degree brackets with a hitch pin. Handle hangs on the hitchpin. I made a blade tip retainer for the blade end out of small left over plywood pieces. It stays put. Will grab a pic. Maybe $5

ggb6259

LawnSite Senior Member
Got around to pics for the hedger hanger. Hope they help.
I think this would also work for chainsaw except they are stupid messy. I like mine in the case.

Hedger hanger 2.JPG

Hedger Hanger.JPG

Hedger holster.JPG