Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Holiday displays including X-Mas tree delivery and set up (lazy people)....Home checks for seasonal people....the unemployment line!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
I didn't know you could join the FD for just the winter.
lol, you could, but i was referring to another thread ive been talking to him in regarding being a FF/LCO.

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
im in the middle of all thes BS tests too trying to get hired on to a larger department. wasted days...most of the tests im taking i get through adn say "i had to take time off work for that?"

·
Banned
7,474 Posts
You'll need a license to cut trees down and insurance. Once you have that, you have to find the trees to cut down. Thats the hard part. Best place to start is with excavation contractors to see if they can contract you to clear building lots. You could poach it but if you get caught, you'll most likely lose your license. My neighbor has a huge tree in his back yard he wants taken down in the next year or so. I'm going to see if a friend will cut it down for the wood. It's about 6-8 cords maybe more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.