• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Best Z mower

101numlock

LawnSite Member
I am just curious of everyones opinion on who makes the best z mower price not a factor just quality of cut, maneuverability and durability. I am thinking of getting a 52" Z mower this spring i am looking at a Toro or Exmark, any other suggestions and why. I am going to be using it on medium sized residentials so so drag racing with a Dixie will not be a factor. :D Thanks

PTP

LawnSite Bronze Member
The best mower is the one that I own.:)

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
Turf tiger match the warranty the 16 cc pumps 27 lc engine and the price the cut is top shaft driven also.

lawncare4u

LawnSite Senior Member
101numlock said:
I am just curious of everyones opinion on who makes the best z mower price not a factor just quality of cut, maneuverability and durability. I am thinking of getting a 52" Z mower this spring i am looking at a Toro or Exmark, any other suggestions and why. I am going to be using it on medium sized residentials so so drag racing with a Dixie will not be a factor. :D Thanks

My choice Hustler SUPER Z 60'' deck with a 25 Kawasaki/along with a Bac-Vac .....AWESOME MACHINE.........1 YEAR NOW,NO REGRETS!!1

jtkplc

LawnSite Silver Member
for medium sized residentials, a 52" Wright Stander will be the most efficient machine you can get. they can go anywhere, very high maneuverability. the cut is great. very good and safe on hills. the ride isn't great, but if you're not on one for too long, over an hour, it's not too bad.

also, do a search, there are plenty of other threads about which mower is "best".

burns60

LawnSite Senior Member
Can honestly say that my Exmark still performs like it did the day I bought it, and that is after 700 hours. I expect some other brands will do the same with regular maintenance.