1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Better Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by phreak99, Nov 26, 2004.

1. phreak99

phreak99 LawnSite Member

i was looking at the quick 36 and from what i read it seemed to be a pretty good mower for the price. does anyone have a quick 36? what do u all think?

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I have heard several good things about it. Try doing a search and you will find tons of info on it. You'll be reading for a long time.

3. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Remember--you get what you pay for!

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

What an asinine comment, even for a Newbie on here that has probably never even seen one, much less used one! Last time I checked Clemson University even uses these mowers! This company is not only a Sponsor that thus allows you to be on here for FREE, but I also happen to know that this is a great product esp for the money!

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

What exactly does that mean? Do you have PERSONAL experience with this machine?

6. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Key words--"esp for the money"

Do YOU use one?

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

No, and that's why I didn't comment on it. Now I'll ask again, do you have PERSONAL experience with it? I bet I know the answer.

8. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i here how scag is the cats ass and lesco is junk but who is a sponsor.
    So with that said i dont wont to here any bad things about lesco from know on thank you

9. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Yes I do--

Next to our 1988 Buntons and a 1992 SCAG hydro it was no contest--it strictly looked and felt like an economy mower--that's just my opinion--not a personal attack--there's a market for everything---

We run out 5 mowing crews a day, 6 to 7 days a week, and have for almost 25 years--we test things very well before making decisons--our dealer is a great guy who makes sure we have the latest stuff to look at and job test---

What we have learned over the years is 1) to always buy the best--your return on your investment will be well worth it & 2) do not be blindly brand loyal

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Well there ya go! :)
    I just feel that if someone has had personal experience with something, it would be a lot more helpful to say so and go into at least a littledetail as to what you didn't like about it, rather then just throw in a "ya get what you pay for".
    :drinkup: