• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Bid Package Examples Here

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
I scanned a couple bid package examples and put them into a small (124kb) ZIP file. Pick it up at http://pages.cthome.net/thelawnguy/bids.zip<p>There is a 4-page lawn mowing request for bids put out by a housing authority and a 2-page snowplowing request put out by a property management co., both in .doc format also an example of a landscaping/home improvement contract with the minimum wording requirements by law for Connecticut. This is a small .jpg file.<p>This should help some of you to see what is required in these two property owners circumstances.<p>Let me know if anyone found any use in these.<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<br>

OP
T

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
curlawngreen e-mail me and Ill send em to you as e-mail attachments.<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<br>

EDL

LawnSite Member
Hi Bill, I couldn't download then either could you send them to me to. Thanks Tom