• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

bidding contracts

dixie01

LawnSite Member
I am trying to expand into the commercial market, mostly industrial grounds and was wondering if anyone had a sample bid and contract that they had used in the past and been successful with. Any info would be appreciated.

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
You just should have asked, I would have given you my screen name. Now we will be getting everyone confused.

OP
D

dixie01

LawnSite Member
I wasn't trying to steal anything from you. I just logged on and signed up it didnot kick back when I registerd so I used it.

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Check out GrassMasters Forum and his website I recall seeing a few contracts posted up there in the past.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey, if anyone needs me, you can now reach by my new screen name: dixey1

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
dixie 01,

I'm not mad, I'm just joking!! I now have a Lazer so I would eventually like to change my name to Lazer01.

Anyway I think that this was covered a while back. Use the search feature at the top and search for Contract or something.

Is it possible to change names and not give up my Senior (citizens) Member Status??

OP
D

dixie01

LawnSite Member
I don't know how to go back and change the name. I tried that yesterday if you know how tell me. I will be chopper01