• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Bidding Options:Per Cutting, Monthly, or Mowing Season???

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
I did a little searching, and didn't find anything that covered my question. I'm thinking of commercial or non-residential properties here. There are three churches within a couple of miles of my home, and all have probably a couple of acres of green stuff. I would like to have a shot at getting at least one of them, but don't know whether to bid on a per cutting basis, or give them a monthly or seasonal rate, billed monthly. What is the opinion of some of you guys with more experience? Thanks, Neill.

coz

LawnSite Member
In dealing with churches, in particular, they are probably going to want a per season bid since they operate using annual budgets.

ZEKE

LawnSite Member
I bid on a church for the coming season through one of my residential customers who is involved there. I gave them a per mow price and would bill them monthly. I don't have alot of experience in the commercial/non-residential area..but that's what I did! ps. season isn't quite here yet so I haven't heard back!! Z