Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of u guys have multiple trucks and have guys doing the work while u go around marketing and doing paper work. that is what i hope to be doing in 10 years.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ten years is a long time , I dont know if you want to work on a crew that long before you make a move or thats how long you think it will take. I went from doing about $60,000 a year in 1998 to doing between $700,000 - 900,000 this year.Not all of that is just grass cutting crews . I also have landscaping crews , cleanup work and spraying . But it all comes from the maintenance contracts that I picked up . It all grew together. The only way is to be out there selling and managing. You have got to be dedicated and willing to put in the time and effort.

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
I currently do that on & off..but I love being out in the field as well. I usually mow for about 2 days out of the week, do landscaping maintenance & fertilization for 2 days, and then the other days I am in the office. Last year I tried the whole office situation for a month. That is all that I lasted before I got bored out of my mind and I noticed a big drop in production time. That is why I like to be out in the field to increase the production time & decrease costs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.