Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one day i was helping my friend level apart of his yard so i got my craftsman 17.5 hp and we decided to take a huge load it had to weigh over 500 pounds so so the trailer was full i backed it to a 50 to 100 foot hill i had nobody to direct me so i went to far i put it in 3rd gear then the wheels sliped and there i go down the hill then the tractor must of fliped over me then i got up and went up the hill and had a 10 inch cut on my back a huge bunp and cut on my head and other cuts good thing i washed the back cut because there was battery acid all over it

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have pulled bigger just not up to a hill

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well no i dont have it on video and if i did id email it to u guys and it would be a good commercial and a funny one when we had to bring the stuff up i had my brother and 4 friends bring the trailer and tractor up the 2 that wernt ther thought i did it unpurpose lol and the said weres a video camra when u need one they also said how fast was he going lol

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cgland said:
You won't be a part time landscaper long if you keep doing stupid Sh!t like that. :dizzy:
i know what u mean but i dont do that any more. i smartened up......sorta:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
hey man nice story that happened when i had mtd 5 speed tractor oo man i went up a hill to but my trans went and i just went rolling down.lol time to get yourself a c4500.:gunsfirin

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I had a old murray tractor that i used to play around with when i was like 10 and i got it stuck in my back yard in our ditch...the ditch has bamboo and i was facing towards the bamboo and with me not thinking i just thought the bamboo would callaspse so i put the mower in like 5th gear and went into it and the [email protected] thing just came back....lol it was a B!tch to get turned over....

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ToroLandscaper said:
I had a old murray tractor that i used to play around with when i was like 10 and i got it stuck in my back yard in our ditch...the ditch has bamboo and i was facing towards the bamboo and with me not thinking i just thought the bamboo would callaspse so i put the mower in like 5th gear and went into it and the [email protected] thing just came back....lol it was a B!tch to get turned over....
o man that must of sucked big time.

·
Registered
402 Posts
zim bob the landscaper said:
one day i was helping my friend level apart of his yard so i got my craftsman 17.5 hp and we decided to take a huge load it had to weigh over 500 pounds so so the trailer was full i backed it to a 50 to 100 foot hill i had nobody to direct me so i went to far i put it in 3rd gear then the wheels sliped and there i go down the hill then the tractor must of fliped over me then i got up and went up the hill and had a 10 inch cut on my back a huge bunp and cut on my head and other cuts good thing i washed the back cut because there was battery acid all over it
That will learn ya...

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jreiff said:
That will learn ya...
yup i did that tractor still runs and is in good condition very good for falling down that hill.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.