Big Tex trailer for sale end of October 21

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
I'll post some pics soon but wanted to go ahead and get it out there. Big Tex LR 70 landscape trailer. Just put on brand new dual 5200# axles and new 6 lug tires and rims. With a new spare. Has the landscape cage as well for blowers etc. Has 3 position trimmer rack built in. Going to enclosed after this season. Also added gorilla lifts to the gate. Gate has some pulling of the extruded mesh on the right hand side. Not too bad. It's a 2018 model. Wood Flor in good shape. Real away battery does need a replacement. Memphis TN. I'll go up to 200 miles at no charge or meet half way if prepaid.

OP
kemco

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
$3800 or acceptable offer. Paid $4900 new in 5/2018. Additional $1800 spent in March of this year on new axles upgrade to 5200# dexters with EZ lube hubs, which also included new tires and rims and new spare, as well as brand new 6 leaf - leaf springs and hangars. Pics to come soon.

OP
kemco

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
It's a good trailer now. My biggest problem with the big Tex is zero primer. But after checking around it seems this is now common with all the names. Blows my mind they can't shot coat $20 of primer on these before paint. And yes I've got the certificate of origin on it as well. I must have more space. Due to the spray side growing very well and me probably cutting the mow biz in half. I need to be able to keep my mow equipment out of my garage so I can fit more fert in there. A lot more. The trips to the chem dealer especially at these gas prices are killing me not to mention they are 40 mins away from me. Right now I can store at most 2 days worth of fert. So yeah I'm wasting tons of time on these fert trips.

Top Forums