• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Billy Goat 16HP Leaf Loader $2,500

Darryl G

Inactive
For Sale: Billy Goat Leaf Loader Model HTR1602V complete with tailgate mount. Unit has a just a few hours on it. 16HP Vanguard V twin engine. Hose has a few more on it (lent to a friend witht the same unit).

As you can see from the pictures, this unit is in great condition. About as close to new as you're going to find. Just a few cosmetic scratches and some flaking paint where the chute rotates (see pics). Has always been stored indoors, has never seen weather at all!!! Starts first pull, runs smooth and strong. The only thing is my friend wore the hose a bit exposing some of the wire which I covered with duct tape. Any of you who have run these units know how quickly that happens.

I have the intake cover, I just took it off so it wouldn't get sucked in when I fire it up, which I do on a regular basis.

Unit is in Old Saybrook CT vicinity. Local pick up only but I will help you get it loaded onto your truck/trailer no problem. Price is $2,500 cash firm, no haggling.

BillyGoatLoader 007.jpg

BillyGoatLoader 008.jpg

BillyGoatLoader 009.jpg

BillyGoatLoader 010.jpg

BillyGoatLoader 011.jpg

OP
D

Darryl G

Inactive
Guess I am. Yah, you and everybody else, lol.

Actually a friend says he wants it but haven't seen a stack of green yet...he's the one who borrowed the hose in fact.

I keep saying I'm gonna mount it on the dump trailer and chase piles when I'm done with my regular accounts, but by then the season is over. I really don't need it for my regulars since most of them are large lots bordered by woods. The rest I can handle by bagging with my Lazer.

OP
D

Darryl G

Inactive
Then don't buy it!

Go ahead and price out a new one, about $3,200 plus tax...so you save around $1k and it's like new. It will have more wear and tear on it if you use it for a day than it has now. Do you know anyone who has had a warranty issue with one of these? I mean really. These things are practically bullet proof. It's a fair price! It's got 4 hours max on it and it's never even spent a night outdoorsor been in the rain!

Why do guys need to get on thread and bash people selling equipment all the time? Tell you what, you go to the dealer and get a price and then come here and look at it and then you can comment. Otherwise you're just slinging shet.