• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Billy goat 33

lawn1787

Banned
I am interested in purchasing a billy goat 33. My local dealer is selling them for $999.00 when the normal price is $1600.00. How well does the mulching kit and the bagging kit work on it? Does it lay good stripes and is there any sulkies that can be bought for it? Also does it cut well in wet grass?

jameson

LawnSite Fanatic

jallen191

LawnSite Member
Does Anyone Know Where The Billy Goat Mower Can Be Purchased For $ 999 In The New York Or New England Area??

A Place In Indianapolis Has Them At That Price But That Is Too Far Away And They Are Too Busy To Ship It.

Anyone ??????

mc24034

LawnSite Member
Where is the place in Indianapolis selling them for that price?

mc24034

LawnSite Member
Does Anyone Know Where The Billy Goat Mower Can Be Purchased For $ 999 In The New York Or New England Area??

A Place In Indianapolis Has Them At That Price But That Is Too Far Away And They Are Too Busy To Ship It.

Anyone ??????
Im in Indy and would love to get one. Whats the name of the place here?

jallen191

LawnSite Member
sorry but i didn't save the place and phone#. i called them about two weeks ago and the employee told me that she had two of the shipment left instock. she was not willing to get involved in shipping - she said she was very busy due to the time of season- also probably because the place is making very little on the purchase. i believe that i found the info on the Indy store on this website.

i was also looking at ebay where one could be had for 1299 plus 99 delivery fee.
HELLEBUYUCKS POWER EQUIPMENT
52881 VAN DYKE SHELBY TWP. MI 48316

1-877-MOW-TOWN

jallen191

LawnSite Member
Repower In Indianapolis Has A New Shipment- They Have Them Priced At $1100 But Will Not Ship One To Me - Good Luck.

I Am Still Looking For A New York Or New England Location Where I Can Drive To And Get One. Anyone???

mc24034

LawnSite Member
Jallen... Thanks. Thats where I purchase all my equipment from. Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.