1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Billy Goat Leaf Loader

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by blackjack219, Jan 22, 2010.

1. blackjack219

blackjack219 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if any one had any comments on the 13 hp truck loader any pics would be great, i am looking to mount one to my trailer hitch
    Thanks in advance

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I bought one two years ago. Down south we don't have NEAR the need for large loaders like you guys up north. It gets the job done for me just fine. I have the Honda engine not the LCT you see on some models.

3. blackjack219

blackjack219 LawnSite Member

thanks for the info, im looking at one it is an "06 with honda gx390? i thin 390 the pic the sent me was a little bit blurry, how did you mount your loader

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I actually had to have my trailer modified. My trailer tounge was so short that the truck was going to get into the loader in a tight turn. Had a local welder extend the tounge and then make some brackets so that the loader simply bolted on. I used a 6x10 trailer and then boxed it in. I made a custom unloading doomaflotchy cause I couldn't justify the added cost of a dump trailer.