1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Billy Goat!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mbsausage, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mbsausage

Mbsausage LawnSite Member

any of u have a 33 " finish mower? if u do how is it?

2. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I just bought Billy Goat 33'' finish mower pull start, I was using mulching kit , I was not happy with it, because The grass was high and I have to cut two tree times most of my yard and it leave I lot of clumps.I was thinking because of grass , We got a lot of rain and the grass is very wet and juicy, now I Took the mulcing plate off using discarger It was working great. I am happy now. I got the mower because I do not use trailer , I put carry it in my truck bed with the ramp. engine is good 13HP
    I think pretty good mower.I pay $1760 with mulching kit and blades. I was wondering how much are you going to pay it.
    thanks

3. sheepherder

sheepherder LawnSite Member

This mower is the best mower I have ever had. It does an excellent job mulching the grass and has a lot of power running through high grass. I love it, better than the EX-Mark Metra 26 inch mower.

4. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I purchased that mower about a month ago. Its been OK other than that I can't keep air in the front tires. The dealer I bought it from didn't put air in them when I picked it up. I didn't realize this until I used it the first time because the front tires are pretty rigid. Also it clumps really bad and the deck gets packed with grass very fast. I sometimes wish I would have spent the extra $1000 and got a exmark 36".