Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I think you posted this on the wrong forum. Try the commercial lawn forum.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Little Wonder - hands down. I've done the tests personally and have seen the results.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Little Wonder has the best product. Get a Honda engine and you won't do anything but change oil and add gas for a long time. As for the initial cost; if I can blow leaves on 6 lawns instead of 5 lawns per day with a more expensive unit, then I will earn about $75-$100 more per day. If my leaf season is 60 days long and I work 50 of those days then 50x$75 = 3750. That is a whole lot more than any push blower that I have heard about. Remember to ALWAYS be a business man first and a Lawn Boy second. And yes a Little Wonder will make you that much more productive.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We love little wonder. We have a 8hp and it blows like crazy. For the really big clean ups we rent a 9hp Little Wonder from our local home depot. My little wonder is the old style and the ones we rent have the new housing. The new one blows twice as much as the old one.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just as with all other equipment the owner of the equipment believes what he/she has purchased is the best, or they would not have bought it. We use Little Wonder Blowers. We have the new 8 hp IC and it works great. They are a little heavy but its because they are so well built.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I have 3 little wonders,they are tough,and the most powerful,by far.The Billy goats are balanced better and easier to handle,but they just do not have the power of the little wonders.I have a 5hp,ann 8 IP briggs HO,and a 13 hp honda HO.The 8 HO is awesome,the 13 HO is mounted to the front of a spare greensmower-it blows almost as hard as the steiners front mounted blower.Id get both 13's if i had to do it again,I got the 13 on special for 1159- i thought that was a good price for the beast.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I have had 8hp Giant Vac and Billy Goat, Giant vac had 4 blade steel impeller very heavy noisy and shaky, sucked a rock bent a fin dented the housing so I sold it, Billy goat uses multi-vane nylon impeller very quiet low vibration suck a rock nothing happened just launched the puppy into next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.