Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my birthday is Wednesday Dec. 13, and I was just wondering if anybody wanted to send me any gifts..Money will be accepted...Please E-mail me for my address..Just kidding guys...I was hoping for a new Bobcat or another ztr mower, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen...It was worth a try....Clean-Cut

·
Registered
695 Posts
Happy Birthday....

You know what You may just be in luck... I have an extra $25k laying around and I think I'll go and buy you that 763 Bobcat instead of me.. :)

Have a great Birthday..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the wellwishes and gifts...Bob does that model come with any special features..??Where's the nearest dealer so that I can take her for a test drive???..LOL...Getting the bobcat or mower doesn't seem as important anymore..Thanks guys...Clean-Cut

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
bob, what kind of trimmer would you use to trim that bush you gave cleancut? Would you use a lond handled articulating Stihl or would you use a hand pruner? And to give it a fuller lusher look what type of fertilizer, a slow release or just a quick shot of 26-0-0? Thanks for any info.

[Edited by cantoo on 12-12-2000 at 03:43 AM]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Mow Ed did I do something to piss you off...???I hope you still have the receipt so that your gift can be returned...Thanks anyway....Try Again...Clean-Cut...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.